FACTS ABOUT CANADA:
- Second Largest Country of the world
- Occupying upper part of the North American Continent.
- Atlantic ocean in east, Pacific ocean in West, Arctic ocean in North and in south shares world largest border of over 3000 km with USA.
- Since 2004, the United Nations has regularly ranked Canada in the top 10 countries in the world in its Quality of Life Index. Combining excellent educational institutions, an innovative economy, a tolerant and safe culture, and extraordinary beauty, Canada is an ideal destination for international students. In addition, praised for their overall stability, multiculturalism, clean environments, and world-class healthcare, and education systems, Vancouver, Toronto, and Calgary rank third, fourth and fifth, respectively, in a 2014 Economist Intelligence Unit ranking of the world’s most liveable cities.
- Canada is also ranked #1 by the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) for higher education achievement—more than half of its citizens between the ages of 25 and 64 have a post-secondary education. The Times 2013–2014 World University Rankings placed eight Canadian universities in the top 200 (and four of these in the top 100). As well, Shanghai Jiao Tong University’s prestigious 2014 Academic Ranking of World Universities placed four Canadian institutions in its top 100, and 21 in the top 500.
- Canada Is Multicultural and Open to the World: A tolerant culture is among the top Canadian values—informally, on the streets and public venues, and formally, in Canada’s laws and government. Of particular note is the Charter of Rights and Freedoms that enshrines equality for all.
- Canada Is Innovative: Canada’s educational institutions have long been incubators for innovation. The BlackBerry, flat-screen technology, SMART boards, voice compression applications for cell phones and computers, and IMAX film are among the many revolutionary technologies invented and developed by men and women who studied in Canada.
- Canada Produces Leaders: Among these are the environmentalist David Suzuki; the famous architect Frank Gehry; the economist John Kenneth Galbraith; the cinematographer James Cameron (Titanic, Avatar); the author Margaret Atwood; musicians Justin Bieber, Sarah McLachlan, and Celine Dion; and actors Rachel McAdams, Jim Carrey, Kiefer Sutherland, and Ryan Gosling.
- Canada is a Highly Competitive Economy: Canada has one of the world’s most stable economies. Canada also boasts one of the fastest economic growth rates among the G8 countries, and the International Monetary Fund predicts this trend to continue. The OECD has recently predicted that Canada will lead G-7 growth in the next 50 years.
- Canada ranks in the top 15 most competitive economies in the world (Source: Conference Board);
- 1st of all G-7 countries in economic growth between 2003–2012 (Source: OECD);
- 1st of the G-7 countries in ability to attract business due to sound economic infrastructure (Source: Global Infrastructure Investment Index);
- As the country with the lowest net debt-to-GDP ratio in the G-7 (Source: IMF);
- 1st among G8 countries for “soundest banking system” (Source: World Economic Forum);
- As the best place to do business in the world (Source: Forbes).
I. One year living expenses to be shown in bank account (C$10000)
II. One year tuition fee (C$6000-30000)
III. Funds for travelling to and from Canada (C$2000 approx.)
I. Counselling and assistance in Admission processing
II. Assistance in compiling visa file
III. Online visa case submission through our Authorized Represent Portal on www.cic.gc.ca
IV. Represent client for visa application, as being a Regulated Canadian immigration consultant, we are authorized to represent our clients for any Canadian visa application matter.
V.GCMS notes retrieval in case of visa refusal
VI. Visa reapply
VII. Help and guidance in any matter while in Canada
VIII. Professional services for any future immigration related matter.