Spousal Sponsorship:

Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents can sponsor their spouse, Common law or conjugal partner and dependent children of themselves or their spouse for permanent Residence of Canada.

Canadian Citizens can sponsor their spouse from inside or outside Canada . However, Canadian Permanent Residents must be living in Canada in order to sponsor their spouse.

In order to assess your eligibility, please contact us