Refused application for Permanent Residence of spouses or parents of Canadian Citizens and Permanent residents can be appealed in Immigration Appeal division (IAD) of Immigration and Refugee board of Canada.

This is a lengthy process and requires expertise and thorough knowledge of the Immigration law (IRPA and IRPR) . Being practitioner of Canadian Immigration law, we help clients in preparation, submission and representation of clients in IAD appeal cases.