Work in the United States as Temporary Worker Leading to Green Card:

  • Are you managing a business and want to expand your business to USA
  • Do you want to work in USA as an Executive / Manger or with specialized knowledge of your product or services

Then you can apply for L1 Visa of US.


  • Work in the United States for your designated employer
  • Accompanied by your family, including spouse and children under 21
  • Spouse allowed to work with authorization
  • Upon fulfilment of visa conditions, may apply for Green card ( Permanent residency)

How to Apply:

  • Fill our online assessment form here
  • Attend meeting with our main counsellor
  • Sign retainer agreement
  • Start processing
  • Get visa
  • Travel to USA
  • Start your work