• Student F visa is for International students wishing to study at a US academic institution for an academic program
  • Student M visa is for international students wishing to study at a US professional institution for professional training.
  • Student J visa is for Student Exchange program for international students to study in USA for one term.
  • Study leading to a U.S. conferred degree or certificate is not permitted on a visitor (B) visa, even if it is for a short duration.
  • When you are accepted by the U.S. school you plan to attend, you will be enrolled in the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS).
  • You must pay the SEVIS I-901 Fee.
  • The U.S. school will provide you with a Form I-20 to present to the consular officer when you attend your visa interview.
  • If your spouse and/or children intend to reside with you in the United States while you study, they must obtain individual Form I-20s, but they do not pay the SEVIS fee.
A grunge American flag with the Statue of Liberty
Passport with USA visa entry admitted
education and happy people concept - smiling student with bag, folders and diploma