Foreign nationals can apply for studies in Canada at K12 schools, Universities, Community colleges and Career colleges. in 2014, government of Canada designated educational institutions in Canada who can only sponsor international students for studies at those institutions.

International students get study permit for studies at Designated learning institutions. They are allowed to work part time upto 20 hours a week during term period and 40 hours during official breaks.

Upon completion of their studies in Canada, international students get Post graduate work permit equal to duration of their studies upto 23 months or maximum upto 36 months for two or more years of studies in Canada.

How to Apply:

Fill our online assessment form here

We will reply you with 24 hours and invite your for a counselling session to brief you about the requirements and processing.