Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents can sponsor their parents to come and live here with them. If you do not fulfil the requirements of sponsorship for permanent residency, you can invite your parents on Super visa. On super visa, parents get visa of upto 10 years, depending upon the validity of passport. Parents can stay in Canada for upto two years without leaving Canada.


i. Show financial eligibility to invite them

ii. Buy medical insurance for 12 months

For details contact us on 001 9053998620 and book a consultation meeting with us to know about the requirements and initiate the processing.

We have 100% success rate of Super Visa applications.