Foreign Nationals who are living in Canada as temporary resident as student, visitor or Work permit holder are required to leave Canada on or before the expiry of their visa. In case of over stay, you have 90 days to apply for Restoration of your status in Canada.

Depending upon your type of authorization, application is sent to its respective processing office; inside or outside Canada.

We help and assist clients in preparation, submission and representation of your applications for Status restoration and a new authorization and/or permit.