Foreign nationals who have legally lived and worked as temporary foreign worker or foreign student in Canada, can apply for permanent residency under this class.


If you have legally worked in Canada of 12 months in last three years, you are eligible to apply for permanent residency under CEC. You also need to show language proficiency by one of the approved tests and show a proficiency level according to your NOC level and type. Occupations in level O & A require proficiency at CLB level 7 whereas those in type B require CLB 5.0.

For details, please contact us.


Some people are inadmissibility to Canada due to security or human rights violations reasons. Foreign nationals may also be inadmissible due to health reasons, security, financial or some other reasons as well.

For details, please feel free to contact us or fill our free online assessment form.